This whimsical nature-inspired necklace shimmers with the soft colors of the morning light as it filters through the mists rising from the fabled lake of Avalon.
The one-of-a-kind pendant necklace is hand-wrought from sterling silver that features an oval disc setting brushed to a matte finish and set with a beautiful oval shaped natural blue kyanite gemstone in a simple bezel setting. Suspended from the bottom of this oval setting is a pair of detailed curved leaves surrounding a green peridot gemstone set over three vine tendrils.
This nature-inspired pendant suspends from a slightly oxidized and textured 18-inch sterling silver cable chain.
- Eco-friendly recycled sterling silver
- Pendant: Approximately 1.5 inches in length and 1 inch in width at its widest point
- Gemstones: 10x8mm natural blue kyanite, 5mm natural peridot
- Necklace length: 18 inches
- Only one available. Necklace is a one-of-a-kind design handcrafted in my Florida studio.
- Shipping: Approximately 1-2 days
- Packaging: Velvet lined jewel box.