A unique pendant necklace that shimmers with the soft colors of the morning light as it filters through the mists rising over the fabled land of Avalon. This one-of-a-kind pendant necklace is hand-wrought from sterling silver that is set with a beautiful blue kyanite oval shaped gemstone in a matte-finished bezel setting from which dangles a couplet of leaves that surround a green peridot stone set over three vine tendrils. Pendant is suspended from an 18 inch textured and slightly oxidized sterling silver cable chain.
- Eco-friendly recycled sterling silver
- Pendant: Approximately 1.5 inches in length and 1 inch in width at its widest point
- Gemstones: 10x8mm natural blue kyanite, 5mm natural peridot
- Necklace length: 18 inches
- Chain: textured and oxidized sterling silver cable chain
- Only one available. Necklace is a one-of-a-kind handcrafted design.
- Shipping: Approximately 1-2 days
- Packaging: Velvet lined jewel box.