Wholesale Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions:
- Wholesale accounts must be approved prior to order acceptance and fulfillment. Upon account approval we will send you a unique login to access the current linesheets and the secure online ordering page.
- You must have a permanent physical retail location. Certain online only businesses may be acceptable.
- Your wholesale order may be placed online, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 727-244-9322.
- You agree that you are not supplying misleading, false or fraudulent information to obtain discounted merchandise for anything other than resale purchases.
- Initial minimum order is $250.00 and a 5 piece minimum for reorders.
- Once order is placed it will be reviewed and you will be contacted with an anticipated shipping date. Because each piece is handcrafted, wholesale orders generally take 2-4 weeks to ship.
- New accounts are required to pay in full by credit card when the order is placed. For subsequent orders, your credit card will be processed when ready for shipment. Online orders require credit card payment.
- Payment Methods: MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express. Checks are only accepted when your account has been approved for Net 30 payment terms.
- Once your order is placed it will be reviewed, and if we have any questions or see any problems, we’ll contact you. Otherwise, we’ll let you know an anticipated shipping date.
- Actual shipping will be added to all orders. For online orders, shipping may be adjusted depending upon the size of the order.
- Net payment terms are available after your credit has been verified and your wholesale account has been established (usually after 3-4 orders.)
- Late payments will result in loss of Net 30 credit terms. Multiple late payments may result in account suspension.
Shipping and Handling:
- Actual shipping costs will be added to your final invoice. Shipping is done normally through USPS Priority Mail with full insurance and tracking and we use economical USPS Flat Rate boxes whenever possible.
- Currently, we are only offering international wholesale orders to the United Kingdom and Canada. International orders are subject to customs restrictions/shipping requirements and buyer is responsible for all duties and import taxes and fees.
- Registered Mail, USPS Express Mail, UPS or FedEx are available upon request and will incur additional charges to be determined. UPS and FedEx are also available as third party billing if the account number is provided.
- Wholesale orders take approximately 2-4 weeks to ship, depending upon the size of order and materials in stock. Because each piece is handcrafted, larger orders may take longer to fulfill. Mostly in-stock orders will ship in 5-7 business days.
- Rush orders are available upon request but may incur additional charges.
Returns, Repairs and Cancellations:
- If you are not completely satisfied with your jewelry for any reason, please contact us within 5 days of receipt to request a return authorization. Please include a copy of your original invoice in the package. Returned items must be postmarked within five business days of receiving your return authorization.
- Orders may be canceled after 3 days of placement. Please contact us immediately if this is the case. Any order cancelled later than 3 days is subject to a 20% cancellation fee.
- Exchanges may be made on merchandise that is in excellent, undamaged and unworn condition within one year of receipt. Exchange requests will be credited to your next merchandise order. Exchanged merchandise cannot total more than 20% of the next order. Merchandise deemed to have been worn will be returned and will not be exchanged.
- We will gladly repair or replace any piece that breaks while on display at your store within 90 days of shipment. We guarantee our jewelry to your customers as well. Customer repairs requested more than one year from the date of purchase will be charged for actual materials and labor.
- All shipping, tracking and insurance charges for returns and repairs are the retailer’s responsibility and will not be refunded.
- Please return jewelry in a well-padded container with trackable shipping and insurance.
- We are not responsible for damages or loss incurred in return shipping, and we retain the right to refuse returns or repairs shipped without authorization.